Hello fellow readers – well if any of you still exist. It’s been quite a while since I’ve last blogged. And so much has happened over the last couple of years.
Here is just a quick run-down of the things that have happened since my surgery:
1. I got married in July 2012.
2. I had a baby in June 2013.
3. We’ve been remodeling a house since 2011 – and hopefully to finish up in the next couple of months.
4. I started running Summer of 2014 to start losing the weight I gained with pregnancy #1.
5. Found out in September 2014 that we were expecting baby #2.
6. We are due with baby #2 in late May.
As you can see, so much has been happening over the last couple of years that it’s easy to see why my blog is covered in dust, if you will.
My goals for this year, after I have this baby, is to start running again, start blogging again, and get back on track with my weight loss journey. So stay tuned, hopefully there is more to come. But I’m still here, still kicking, and still battling the weight loss war. I’d love to be able to blog (someday) about my weight loss journey and how I handled it with my pregnancies. I’m sure many women who are looking to have the surgery have questions about fertility. And hopefully, I can share my experience as a glimmer of hope to someone who is walking the same path I was walking several years ago.
Until next time…